Thursday, November 12, 2009

A New Beginning


This is the first time I am doing this blogging thing. Being 38years old to start is not easy. I want to start earlier but never find the time to do so.

The Title of this blog is chosen to be "A Simple Malaysian In Dilemma". I try to voice my view and my thought in my life about my country, neighborhood, family, works and surroundings. It are purely my thoughts. They has no intention to hurt or harm anyone. I beg for forgiveness for being bluntly straightforwards.

In every blog entry I try to include some jokes, interesting photos, stories and other to create some leisure and motivation.

Note: Delima is Malay word (it sound like dilemma as the title of my blog) for fruit Pomegranate

----------------------------------
Faith the dog
----------------------------------

This a dog is Faith, born with disability in 2002. But her owner (Jude Stringfellow) save her from being euthanized

Faith is taught to walk upward on her own with incentive of peanut butter.

Visit Faith Official Site




Moral:
Eat Delima but always keep Faith




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

yasmin